What is an email signature? It is a sign file/sign block that automatically appears at the end of email message. As you start composing an email, this sign file can be seen automatically at the end. An email signature has several benefits. First, you don’t have to type your name/designation etc at the end of the email every time you compose one. Second, this signature can be used as a digital business card as well. People add their name, phone no., company name, designation etc in the email signatures which makes it no less than a digital business card. Third, for brand recognition and to add legitimacy to your account also email signatures proved helpful. So it is advised to save signatures in your email settings so that it appears automatically in every email you compose.
How to save email signature in AOL Desktop Gold?
- Log-in to your AOL Desktop Gold email
- Click on the mail icon just below the menu bar
- Hit ‘Set Mail Signature’ and enter your name and everything you want in your signature
- Click on ‘Save’ and log-out. Log-in again to see if the signature is saved
- You can also add more than one signature, the procedure for adding the other signature is same
- Click on mail iconà set mail signatureàadd new signature
- Save the other signature as well.
Now when you have saved more than one email signature; with this arises a new question.