AOL Desktop Gold users are facing issues with Fonts customization. They aren’t able to alter the Font style or font size or in some cases both. And there is no big trouble to be resolved in same; they face this issue simple because they cannot locate the option from where they can change Font. Do not worry; you can have the font of your choice in your composed email by the help of configuration tool. By the help of this tool embedded in AOL Desktop Gold software you can alter size and type of the font easily.
Follow the steps below to do the same:
- Log-in to your AOL Desktop Gold providing the precise credentials
- Look for the ‘settings’ icon on the top of the AOL Desktop Gold Window
- Select ‘A-Z Index’ tab and further select ‘Font and Text’ from F section
- Access ‘Font and text settings’ header and choose the first option of the drop-down box on left
- Select you Text for which you want to change the font style and scroll down the font types until you get the one you want to use for your text.
- To adjust the font size, In ‘Font and text settings’ choose the option at the immediate right of the drop down box; scroll up till your desired size is achieved.
- To the right of the font number you can also find the text formatting options like Bold, Italics, Underline, font color
- Click on the Save button under settings. Make a note that if you won’t save, the customization that you made for your font will not apply.